Compare your current Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade to previous grades. Reports include all of the source data used in calculating your hospital’s Spring 2018 Safety Grade, Fall 2017 Safety Grade, Spring 2017 Safety Grade, and Fall 2016 Safety Grade.
In addition to the letter grade received each scoring period, these reports show your hospital’s performance on each individual measure included in the Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade along with the measure weight and national mean for each measure. This information can be used by hospitals to understand grade changes and target areas for improvement. Reports are also available for previous rounds of the Grade dating back to 2012. A drop-down menu to select the year you'd like for your report will appear after selecting your hospital's name.
With your report order, you will receive:
- Spring 2018 Safety Grade calculator
- Spring 2018 Safety Grade scoring methodology
- Spring 2018 Explanation of grades
- Fall 2017 Safety Grade calculator
- Fall 2017 Safety Grade scoring methodology
- Fall 2017 Explanation of grades
- Spring 2017 Safety Grade calculator
- Spring 2017 Safety Grade scoring methodology
- Spring 2017 Explanation of grades
- Fall 2016 Safety Grade calculator
- Fall 2016 Safety Grade scoring methodology
- Fall 2016 Explanation of grades
- An overview of weight changes since June 2012
Reports will be sent by email within 5-7 business days.