Each year, The Leapfrog Group gathers its key stakeholders and constituents for a meeting to discuss current topics, issues, and trends in purchasing, benefits, and health care quality.
In place of this year's traditional Annual Meeting, Leapfrog will host its first-ever Health Care Ratings Summit. The Summit will take place December 6-7 at The Hyatt Regency Crystal City which is conveniently located near the Washington Reagan International Airport in Arlington, VA.
This Summit will bring together purchasers, consumer advocates, ratings organizations, hospital leaders, health plans, policymakers, and other stakeholders to set a course for the future of ratings including:
- Best practices for consumer engagement
- Using behavioral economics and other strategies to make ratings helpful
- Measures and methodology that are valid and useful
- Do ratings improve health care quality? Hear perspectives from health plans, hospitals, and purchasers
- What’s missing from ratings
Visit the Summit website to register and to learn more.