For twenty years, national, regional and local health plans have been using Leapfrog data to enhance their hospital performance analysis tools and to educate their members on the quality and safety of facilities in their network.
- Integrate into existing pay-for-performance programs or the Leapfrog Value-Based Purchasing Program
- Develop a tiering methodology
- Identify Centers of Excellence
- Work with employers to establish preferred facilities or narrow networks
Many health plans also choose to license the data for external use, allowing them to:
- Display data for their members on a provider finder websites
- Work with a transparency vendor to incorporate Leapfrog data into decision support tools
Ready to Get Started?
Learn more about how Leapfrog's unique data can work for you and access a sample data set