Compare your current Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade to previous grades:
- Reports include all of the source data used in calculating your hospital’s Safety Grade for the Spring and Fall rounds included in the years you select below.
- A drop-down menu to select the year you'd like for your report will appear after selecting your hospital's name.
- Reports are available for previous rounds of the Hospital Safety Grade dating back to 2012.
In addition to the letter grade received each grading period, these reports show your hospital’s performance on each individual measure included in the Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade along with the national mean for each measure. This information can be used by hospitals to understand grade changes and target areas for improvement.
With your report order, you will receive:
- Hospital Safety Grade Calculators for each round included in the years you select
- Hospital Safety Grade Scoring Methodology for each round included in the years you select
- Explanation of Safety Grades for each round included in the years you select
As an example, if you select 2016-2017 the report would include Fall 2017 Safety Grade, Spring 2017 Safety Grade, Fall 2016 Safety Grade, and Spring 2016 Safety Grade data.
Reports will be sent by email within 5-7 business days.
Complete the form below to place your order: