October 26, 2018
Register for the 2018 Leapfrog Annual Meeting and Awards Dinner on December 4, 2018 at the JW Marriott in Washington D.C.
- Leah Binder, President and CEO, The Leapfrog Group
- Matt Austin, PhD, Assistant Professor, Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine Faculty, Armstrong Institute for Patient Safety and Quality, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Missy Danforth, Vice President of Health Care Ratings, The Leapfrog Group
- David Goldhill, Former President and CEO, The Game Show Network (GSN); Board Chair, The Leapfrog Group
- Lisa Ishii, M.D., M.H.S., Assistant Professor, Department of Otolaryngology, Division of Facial Plastic Surgery, John's Hopkins Medicine
- Robert Krughoff, President, Consumers' Checkbook
- Adam Stavisky, Senior Vice President of U.S. Benefits at Walmart
- Steve Sternberg, Assistant Managing Editor for Health Initiatives, U.S. News & World Report
- Katie Stewart, Director, Health Care Ratings, The Leapfrog Group
- Olivia Ross, Associate Director of Employers Centers of Excellence Network at the Pacific Business Group on Health
- And more
Click here to learn about sponsorship opportunities.
Click here to view the agenda.